Membership & Marketing Coordinator
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL), a fast-growing rapid tech discovery firm, is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing self-starter to coordinate our membership and marketing activities. NSTXL helps the U.S. government find and rapidly procure advanced technology in fields such as energy, advanced battery, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, AR/VR, and training simulation.
NSTXL counts more than 400 technology companies as members who bid on advanced prototype work needed by our clients. We support these members with one-on-one calls, hosted webinars, information sessions, partner facilitation and more. The successful candidate would help design, manage, and execute these activities. NSTXL also has a robust marketing capability that is active on LinkedIn, Google, and other social media platforms running many simultaneous marketing campaigns. We are looking for a full time employee that will manage these campaigns for NSTXL.
This position is designed for someone who wants to grow their career – and has the aptitude and willingness to learn quickly. As NSTXL continues its expansion, we envision this role growing significantly and becoming a core function/department in the company. This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. NSTXL is dedicated to becoming one of the best places to work in Oregon and across America. We offer great health care, employee perks, 401k benefits and much more. NSTXL is an equal opportunity employer.
The individual selected will be responsible for coordinating our membership and marketing efforts.
Coordinating Membership Activities
- Onboarding new members, fielding member inquiries
- Outreach to NSTXL prospective members at conferences and trade shows
- Coordinate members events and meetings
- Designing and coordinating member webinars
- Managing and keeping the Member Portal up-to-date
- Identifying new member service offerings
Coordinating Marketing Campaigns
- Manage our social media presence and platform(s)
- Execute social media marketing campaigns
- Create and review marketing content
- Monitor and assess marketing impact and design better ways of reaching clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing or membership
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing social media platforms and in social media marketing
- Good team working and team building skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good editing skills
- Curiosity for new technology
- S. citizen
- BA marketing, communications, or related fields
- Experience running marketing and social media campaigns
- Portland, OR or Washington, DC
Email email@example.com to apply